Earnings Per Share of ABN AMRO

Earnings Per Share of ABN AMRO is expected to rise in 2008. the prime reason behind such market assumptions is that the bank is going to be merged with Barclays Bank. This merger is expected to stimulate the earnings of the newly formed bank.
The ABN AMRO is one of the giants of the global banking industry. The bank provides services in more than 70 countries of the world. It is also one of the major global credit card providers. The global operations of the bank is encouraging the market to invest more in the shares of ABN AMRO and to expect higher earnings per share of ABN AMRO Bank.

Till 2007, the bank performed satisfactorily and earned €17.3 billion in revenues. At the same time, the shareholders of the company were provided with higher earnings per share.

According to the press releases, the earnings per share of ABN AMRO grew by almost 30% in the first quarter of 2007 in comparison to the first quarter of 2006. The bank is recently going to be merged with Barclays another leader of the banking industry.
Ordinary shareholders of both the banks will get share in the new group too. The Barclays bank ordinary share holders will hold nearly 52% of the total share in the new group. The remaining 48% will be with thebank itself. The deal is expected to rise the earnings per share for both of these banking giants.

Data about Earnings Per Share of ABN AMRO

Year 2005 2006 2008 (expected) 2009 (expected)
High €2.26 €2.50 €2.80 €3.13
Low €2.02 €1.99 €1.55 €2.36
Actual Earning Per-Share €2.18 €2.17 €2.31 €2.72
Consensus €2.12 €2.20 €2.31 €2.72
Number of Analysts 4 8 7 5

 

Data about Revenues of ABN AMRO

Year 2006 2007 2008 (expected) 2009 (expected)
High €24.4 Billion €28.3Billion €28.8Billion €30.1Billion
Low €22.5Billion €20.1Billion €21.9Billion €23.4Billion
Actual Revenue €22.7Billion €17.3Billion €25.6Billion €27.1Billion
Consensus €23.4Billion €24.2Billion €25.6Billion €27.1Billion
Number of Analysts 7 6 4 4

This website is up for sale at $20,000.00. Please contact 9811053538 for further details.