There are certain rules of investment in HYIP schemes. These rules help the investors prevent scams. For investing in a high-yield investment program, an e-gold account is required. If the investor does not have one, he can open it quite easily. HYIPs are regarded as highly risky investments and an investor can lose all his money if he does not follow the rules.
About Rules of Investment in HYIP
In case of high-yield investment programs, particular rules should be followed by the investors. These rules assist the HYIP investors to avoid scams. In order to invest in a high-yield investment program, an e-gold account needs to be opened. If the investor does not have an e-gold account, opening one is not at all difficult.
High-yield investment programs involve a lot of risk and an investor may lose all his money, therefore he should follow the rules of investment in HYIP given below.
Rules of Investment in HYIP
The rules of investment in HYIP can be categorized into the following types:
1) An inquiry should be made about the high-yield investment program company to ensure that it is truly an investment company and there is no chance of a scam. If all is fine, the investor should proceed to step 2.
2) Test spending on high-yield investment programs is recommended and the range of money spent should be kept between US$1 US$100. The investors should wait for the initial payment or profit.
3) If a profit has been generated, then the investor should make an attempt to withdraw it. If there is something fishy, the high-yield investment program support should be contacted. If everything is fine, step 4 should be followed and if the investor is unable to withdraw the profit, he should not invest any more.
4) The investor should expend his savings to the extent it is affordable to lose.
5) The investor should wait for his payment and make withdrawal as soon as possible or on a daily basis.
6) There should be no re-investment or compounding until and unless the entire principal is received back. After receiving it back, the investor may or may not invest more, it is up to him.
7) The whole amount of money should not be invested in one fund as diversification has a lot of significance for earning profit.
Last Updated on : 5th July 2013